Leverage the experience of the Innovations team to maximize the commercial impact of your new invention.
CCI looks forward to working with Cleveland Clinic staff to bring their inventions to the market as efficiently and effectively as possible. We invite all employees and partners to attend our various education events throughout the year, view our Commercialization Process, and walk through the Invention Disclosure Form by using the links to the left.
The Inventor Toolkit provides all the necessary resources and information for active and aspiring inventors to advance ideas through INVENT®, the CCI commercialization process.
To learn more about getting started, click HERE.
The purpose of MDS is to enhance and create innovative medical devices from ideas originating at Cleveland Clinic as well as concepts and ideas from external sources. MDS is staffed with a multidisciplinary team of professionals who have extensive experience in medical device design and product development.
Discover how we can help you
Design and layout of:
- Brochures, newsletters, postcards and award certificates
- Scientific posters
- PowerPoint presentations
- Charts and graphs from scientific data
- Signs, posters and banners
- Medical drawings Instructional artwork to convey complex technical, medical and scientific information
- Commercial and technical illustration Various types of drawings including cartoons to convey health information; artwork for award certificates, plaques and t-shirts
- Animation and motion graphics Used in multimedia projects or on the Web to illustrate action or motion
- Consultation and art direction Help developing a “look” for collateral materials, logos and brands, websites and smartphone apps
- Medical images (patients, surgery, specimens)
- Portrait, group and passport photos
- Studio images (devices, products, food)
- Assignments on location, special events
- Video clips for education
- Architecture (exteriors, interiors, construction)
- Panoramic images
- Time-lapse photography