This October 23-25, the Medical Innovation Summit will bring together over 2,250 of the brightest leaders from around the world to downtown Cleveland to discuss investable technologies that will deliver on the powerful promise of Genomics & Precision Medicine.
- Industry leaders from Diagnostics, Pharma, Device, and Health IT companies
- Venture capitalists, angel investors and investment bankers
- Early stage company founders, innovators and aspiring entrepreneurs
- Professionals from private and public payers
- Providers, researchers and technology transfer professionals
- Clinical, medical affairs, regulatory and business development executives
- Consultants, attorneys and other service providers
About the Summit
Cleveland Clinic Innovations hosts the Medical Innovation Summit as a way to bring together all stakeholders in healthcare to advance the conversation of medical innovation. The Summit is part of Cleveland Clinic’s commitment to drive healthcare innovation and quality. In this time of reform and restructuring, Cleveland Clinic believes it is essential that innovation remain at the core in the delivery of medical care.
Now in its 15th year, the Summit is renowned for thought-provoking panels, lively 1-on-1 discussions with influential CEOs and the discovery of the latest market-ready technologies poised to shake up the status quo. Many consider the Summit as the place for healthcare leaders to discuss and generate innovative solutions for the transformation of healthcare.
MIS2016 brought together over 2,250 thought leaders in healthcare to discuss Healthcare Transformation. The Summit featured 33 panels with over 120 speakers from across the industry, as well as attendees from 40 states and 26 countries.
In his Monday morning address to attendees, Vice President Joe Biden gave a call to action: "Every damn moment counts. And every moment we delay matters." This message was reinforced throughout the week with discussions about the development of new drugs, reimagining the entire health ecosystem to keep the focus on the patient at all times, and more. Check out the MIS2016 wrap up video below.