Cleveland NeuroDesign Innovation Fellowship
The Cleveland NeuroDesign Innovation Fellowship is a 10-month educational opportunity at Cleveland Clinic and Case Western Reserve University. The fellowship aims to develop a generation of trained experts to efficiently bring clinically-impactful products successfully to market by equipping fellows with a proven, repeatable process to identify healthcare needs, invent novel health technologies to address them, and prepare to implement those products into patient care.
Why Cleveland NeuroDesign?
- Unparalleled access to the Cleveland Clinic, Case Western Reserve University, and Cleveland's healthcare ecosystem
- Membership in the first established neurotechnology-based health innovation program in the world
- Hands-on mentoring and guidance from healthcare innovation experts
- To immerse yourself in the BioDesign process, a proven need-driven process for innovation
- To go from the discovery of an unmet need to a new viable technology in just 10 months
- An incredible team experience with creative innovators who share your passion for improving patient lives
- Leadership training, mentorship, and executive coaching to advance your career
Interested in Learning More?
Join us for an informational webinar on this neurotech focused biodesign program with program faculty and current Fellows, on Wednesday, March 17th at 1pm EST
Register Here: NeuroDesign Information Session
The webinar will be recorded, and we'll post the recording here following the presentation.