Cleveland Clinic Medical Innovation Summit
Save the Date for MIS2019:
October 21-23, 2019
Healthcare is in the midst of a dramatic transformation from hospital-based care focused on illness and disability to community-based services that focus on the prevention of illness and disability before they occur. The moral and economic benefits of this new approach are clear. As a result, markets are emerging that focus on the ever-growing data gleaned from sophisticated sensors and biomarkers of healthy populations to keep patients out
of the hospital. Cleveland Clinic’s Medical Innovation Summit will look beyond the walls of the hospital and explore technologies that will be used to prevent illness and readmissions on a local, national and global scale. The summit will also examine how healthcare providers can leverage data to enable new, streamlined access for patients who require care.
About the Summit
Cleveland Clinic Innovations hosts the Medical Innovation Summit as a way to bring together all stakeholders in healthcare to advance the conversation of medical innovation. The Summit is part of Cleveland Clinic’s commitment to drive healthcare innovation and quality. In this time of reform and restructuring, Cleveland Clinic believes it is essential that innovation remain at the core in the delivery of medical care.
Now in its 17th year, the Summit is renowned for thought-provoking panels, lively 1-on-1 discussions with influential CEOs and the discovery of the latest market-ready technologies poised to shake up the status quo. Many consider the Summit as the place for healthcare leaders to discuss and generate innovative solutions for the transformation of healthcare.
- Industry leaders from Diagnostics, Pharma, Device, and Health IT companies
- Venture capitalists, angel investors and investment bankers
- Early stage company founders, innovators and aspiring entrepreneurs
- Professionals from private and public payers
- Providers, researchers and technology transfer professionals
- Clinical, medical affairs, regulatory and business development executives
- Consultants, attorneys and other service providers