Could your early stage digital health company use a champion in the form of an
internationally renowned healthcare institution? Or access to the foremost experts in the space?
Investors and entrepreneurs are essential to driving much needed innovation in order to deliver better healthcare and provide better outcomes all while lowering costs.
At MIS2018, Cleveland Clinic, JumpStart, HIMSS, HealthXL and Plug and Play are converging their networks, market knowledge, and clinical expertise to highlight the companies that are best positioned to disrupt healthcare and make change.
If your early stage company could use a champion in the form of an internationally renowned healthcare institution or access to the foremost experts in the space, we invite you to apply for the opportunity to pitch your company’s solution to a group of prestigious corporate partners, investors, and providers.
The Startup Showcase is seeking solutions that will push healthcare into new realms of patient care delivery and outcomes in the areas of Medical Devices, Therapeutics and Diagnostics, Healthcare IT and Deliver Solutions.
MIS2018 offers packages for startup companies to gain access to key healthcare decision makers: packages range from participation in the Startup Showcase, MIS2018 participation, exhibition in Startup Zone and unparalleled networking.
How to Apply
- Tell us a little about your solution and what makes your founding team unique to take on your mission
- Submit a 1-2 min video pitch of your solution. This is meant to be quick and simple, the production quality of the video will in no way impact your potential for being selected to take the stage in Cleveland.
- Expert guidance from an esteemed team of clinical experts at Cleveland Clinic
- Complimentary tickets to an exclusive HealthXL Global Gathering of 100 leaders in healthcare.
- Booth in the Innovation Zone at MIS2019
- Exhibitor passes to Innovation Live at HIMSS19 in Orlando
- Year of exposure and access at HIMSS Innovation Center