Cleveland Clinic’s 2020 Medical Innovation Summit
A one-day virtual event in 2020, Cleveland Clinic's Medical Innovation Summit is where thought leaders turn for information to support and promote healthcare evolution. With a focus on the adoption of virtual care and other digital health initiatives, the Summit delivers content to individuals looking to innovate for healthcare’s areas of opportunity. This year, we ensure timely, pertinent conversations in the wake of COVID-19 as well as dialogue for innovation beyond the crisis.
The healthcare world is nothing without its powerful female leaders. Loaded with actionable insights from different corners of the health ecosystem, tune in as these industry powerhouses “take the stage” to talk medical innovation on their home fronts.
|Gail Boudreaux, CEO, Anthem
||Safra Catz, CEO, Oracle
- Stéphane Bancel, CEO, Moderna
- Alistair Erskine, MD, Chief Digital Health Officer, Partners Healthcare
- Gianrico Farrugia, MD, President & CEO, Mayo Clinic
- Mudit Jain, PhD, Founder & General Partner, Strategic Healthcare Investment Partners
- Ann Klibanski, MD, President & CEO, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Garheng Kong, MD, PhD, Managing Partner, HealthQuest Capital
- Matt Kull, CIO, Cleveland Clinic
- Tomislav Mihaljevic, MD, CEO & President, Cleveland Clinic
- Dave Neustaedter, Vice President, Venture Capital, Medtronic
- Kristina Simmons, Chief of Staff, Khosla Ventures
- Meg Tirrell, Senior Health & Science Reporter, CNBC
- Angela Yochem, Chief Digital & Technology Officer, Novant Health
- Richard Zane, MD, Chief Innovation Officer, UCHealth
This year, the Summit has gone virtual, allowing for changemakers from around the globe to participate in these important discussions from the comfort of their own homes and offices. Now more than ever, the world needs fast, innovative solutions to help battle rising drug prices, keep our data safe, and combat the COVID-19 pandemic. These topics covered and more in the full day of high-quality, world-class speakers and content characteristic of Cleveland Clinic.
For the first time in its history, the Medical Innovation Summit features complimentary access. On October 6, we invite you to join our network of innovators in their discussion of the future of healthcare. Registration is quick, attending is easy, and time and cost savings are plenty. Reserve your spot today!
Sponsorship Opportunities Still Available
Interested in sponsoring the Medical Innovation Summit? Contact us
today for more information.